CAMP YONDERWAYS OPENING SPRING 2019
Pitch your tent by a rushing mountain creek, on a secure 16×16 covered platform, under a magnificent canopy of hardwoods. Amenities include – select campsites by rushing waters, camp electricity, a portable potty, a fire pit with wood, and private parking.
What we don’t offer (yet): Shower, guaranteed cell service, potable water. We’re dedicated to the preservation of the natural beauty of the acreage, which means you will have to haul your gear in by our maintained footpath.
Some camp rules you must agree to follow:
- Maximum of 8 campers (adults + children combined)
- You must be 21 to rent – the person renting must have a valid ID that matches their form of payment.
- No parties
- No pets
- Quiet hours from 9pm – 8am
- Fires ONLY in approved fire pit – no camp side fires. And no fires during banned periods.
- Store food in airtight containers.
- “Leave no trace” – respect the land, and leave the forest better than you found it. Use the recycle and trash bins and remember to secure the lids.
- Smokers – mind your butts!
- Don’t use the fire pit to burn trash.
- Parents mind your children – and absolutely no child under the age of 12 is to be left unattended at anytime or anywhere on the property.
Our backyard camping experience is a work in progress. Nightly rates to be determined. While amenities are limited at this time, your safety and comfort are our top priorities. Private primitive camping is for one group at a time, be it an individual or group up to 8. We’re looking forward to hosting you and your friends and family!!