CAMP YONDERWAYS REOPENING APRIL 15, 2019 – RESERVE YOUR DATES NOW
Pitch your tent by a rushing mountain creek, on a pristine forest bed, and under a magnificent canopy of hardwoods. We’re welcoming one group at a time of up to eight campers to test our new “backyard camping experience”. Amenities include – several pristine acres with multiple ideal tent spots, a portable potty, a fire pit with wood, and private parking (limit of two vehicles).
What we don’t offer (yet): Shower, guaranteed cell service, electricity, potable water, and camp side parking. We’re dedicated to the preservation of the natural beauty of the acreage, which means you will have to haul your gear in by our maintained footpath.
Some camp rules you must agree to follow:
- Maximum of 8 campers (adults + children combined)
- You must be 21 to rent – the person renting must have a valid ID that matches their form of payment.
- No parties
- No pets
- Quiet hours from 9pm – 8am
- Fires ONLY in approved fire pit – no camp side fires. And no fires during banned periods.
- Store food in airtight containers.
- “Leave no trace” – respect the land, and leave the forest better than you found it. Use the recycle and trash bins and remember to secure the lids.
- Smokers – mind your butts!
- Don’t use the fire pit to burn trash.
- Parents mind your children – and absolutely no child under the age of 12 is to be left unattended at anytime or anywhere on the property.
RESERVATIONS ARE MANDATORY – Use the contact form or call us.
Our backyard camping experience is a work in progress. Nightly rates to be determined. While amenities are limited at this time, your safety and comfort are our top priorities. Private primitive camping is for one group at a time, be it an individual or group up to 8. For that reason we’re limiting stays to 7 consecutive nights, with an opportunity to rebook after two weeks. Use the contact form or call us to reserve your time. Your reservations will be secured once payment is received in full. If for any reason you must cancel we will NOT refund money, but will issue a 100% credit towards your next camping trip @ Yonderways.
This availability calendar is an estimation of reserved dates – please use the contact form or call to confirm dates. Camping will close December 1st. The 2019 season will open April 15th and the 2019 nightly rates will reflect the upgrades and added amenities. We’re looking forward to hosting you and your family!!